Ravi Abuvala is the Founder of Scaling With Systems, a business accelerator which works to bootstrap and scale their clients’ businesses leveraging paid advertising, sales funnels and fully-trained overseas assistants. In the past 14 months he has scaled 2, 7-figure businesses with less than $1,000 of his own capital and 4 commission-based employees. Today he has worked with over 500 firms around the world and placed 630 virtual assistants. He has spoken on some of the largest stages in his industry, been featured on Fox News, Forbes, and Entrepreneur.
What we discussed on today’s episode:
- My story from law school to dad’s cancer to starting an online business to traveling the world.
- What challenges do you face as an entrepreneur?
- What did you learn from your dad’s cancer?
- Do you regret not going to law school?
- How do you overcome these challenges?
Scaling With Systems
- What do you mean by “Helping Companies Scale Past $1MM ARR Quickly And Without Capital.”
- You’re so young, what makes you qualified to teach others how to scale a business?
- So you train virtual assistants for your clients? How does that work exactly?
- What is included inside your program and what are some of the success rates?
- Hiring/Working With Virtual Assistants
- When is the right time to hire your first virtual assistant?
- Should everyone hire one? When would you not want to?
- Where do you hire your virtual assistants from? What are the pros and cons of those areas?
- How do you know what to take off your plate (delegate) first?
- How do you make sure there is strong communication and reliability?
- Should you hire one virtual assistant for everything or multiple virtual assistants for each task?
- What should you be focused on as the business owner?
Scaling A Company
- So how does someone scale their company as quickly as possible? What are the steps they need to take?
- What’s the common mistakes you see people trying to “scale” and how do you know when you’re ready to scale?
- How much capital is really needed to grow and how quickly can you increase profits?
- Does it become easier or harder at scale?
- Obviously, many companies and people have been affected due to COVID19, what are you seeing on your end, are people still making money?
- What would you recommend to those out there starting a business or trying to scale a business during this time?
- Where do you see areas of opportunity currently?
Do you have something you'd like to promote on the show?
Our Free Course On How To Scale Your Company:
How to connect with Ravi:
A Bit About Fearless Business:
Join our amazing community of Coaches, Consultants and Freelancers on Facebook:
And check out the Fearless Business website: