Bryan Clayton is CEO and co-founder of GreenPal an online marketplace that connects homeowners with local lawn care professionals. GreenPal has been called the “Uber for lawn care” by Entrepreneur magazine and has over 200,000 active users completing thousands of transactions per day.
Before starting GreenPal Bryan Clayton founded Peachtree Inc. one of the largest landscaping companies in the state of Tennessee growing it to over $10 million a year in annual revenue before it was acquired by Lusa holdings in 2013.
Bryan‘s interest and expertise are related to entrepreneurialism, small business growth, marketing and bootstrapping businesses from zero revenue to profitability and exit.
What will be discussed on today’s show:
- Bryan’s Entrepreneurial Journey
- The Best Way to Grow a Tech Start-Up
- Challenges Faced Building a Business From Scratch
- Brian’s Book Recommendations For Starting, Growing and Selling Companies
- Staying Motivated Whilst Running a Business
How to get hold of Brian:
To find out more about Fearless Business:
Join our amazing community of Coaches, Consultants and Freelancers on Facebook:
And check out the Fearless Business website: